Feed on


You know those crinkly, tissue-paper toilet seat covers you get in a lot of public restrooms?

I once worked with a woman who called them “butt doilies.” Another woman I knew called them “butt gaskets.” Considering that adding the word “butt” to just about anything instantly makes it funny, and considering that I’m unnaturally enamored of both the words “doily” and “gasket,” you can imagine the levels of pleasure and merriment I got from these respective coinages.

Leave a Reply